We will have a couple of tables set aside with her patterned paper, some cardstock, and embellishments for your use on the project. We have photos organized by layout that you can just grab and work on, or take with you if you aren't able to stay. I plan to try to be there most of the time, so if you would like to meet me at a certain time to pick something up. let me know. Here is the information from the ladies that run it, about the crop--
For those of you who are new to our crops- here are a few notes:
- Please bring a plastic bag for any garbage that you may have
- You are more than welcome to come as early or stay as late as you like
- Feel free to bring drinks and snacks
- There are also plenty of places to go for lunch and/or dinner
- Bring a cushion/pillow to sit on because the tables are cafeteria style
- The crop is totally free- just bring all of your supplies that you will need to scrapbook
Please RSVP by Thursday, January 15th if you will be attending. If attending, please let Jan know what time you will be showing up. Please include your home and/or cell numbers.
Here is Kim's cell number just in case you need to cancel that day- 0176-640-28630 or you can call Jan Vowell at 0172-6101-849.
If you have any questions or need directions, please email Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you have a friend that would like to be added to the list, let her know.
Hope to see you on the 17 th!
Jan and Kim
Thanks for all of your support, and I know Christine would be overwhelmed by the love shown her family during this difficult time. They will appreciate your efforts for years to come. Lisa